Tuesday, January 08, 2008

It's Got a Good Beat and you can Flail to it...

I suppose there's probably some nurd who will accuse the rest of us of being "Luddites" for not having a hell of a lot of use for this gadget- a personal MP3 player/ taser. Ideal for paranoid music fans, the the Taser MPH can hold about 150 songs (such as "Shock the Monkey") as well as hitting a stranger with 50,000 volts. I imagine that this will seem like a good idea until the first idiot accidentally fries his brains trying to listen to Toby Keith.

2 comments:

Holly said...

Oh, speak for yourself! I've been wondering if the Wii remote can be modified to tase, as well as control games. A tasing MP3 player would be the shiz-nit. Also, I'm much more likely to tase my friends and loved ones than most people.

Rufus said...

Okay, well a cell phone that can be used to garotte strangers I can understand... I think my fear with the tasing MP3 player is that I'd stick the darts in my ears and give myself electroshock.