Sunday, March 04, 2007

Nobody Passes in Toronto

(I'm quieter when I'm not bitching, eh?)

Anyway, those of you who are in Toronto should check out Matt Bernstein Sycamore's reading next Tuesday. My Tuesdays are usually free, so the chances are that I'll be there as well.

Seal Press book launch, in association with This Ain't the Rosedale Library:

It's the delicious and devastating NOBODY PASSES tour!!!!
Nobody Passes: Rejecting the Rules of Gender and Conformity
Edited by Mattilda a.k.a. Matt Bernstein Sycamore

NOBODY PASSES in Toronto!
Tuesday, March 13 @ 8 p.m.
This Ain't the Rosedale Library
483 Church St, upstairs
Toronto, Ontario

Readings by editor Mattilda aka Matt Bernstein Sycamore, contributor Stacey May Fowles, and Leah Lakshmi Piepzna-Samarasinha reading for Nico Dacumos. Followed by Q&A

I've been enjoying Mattilda's blog, which is here. It looks like going on a book tour is great fun.

No comments: