Saturday, October 22, 2005

Drizzly

Wow, the rain is really coming down today! I'm sitting in the "study" and watching it. I hate to say it, but I'm actually glad because it's great for my flowers (I garden in my free time). I know it's morbid to see a good side of global warming, but it's going to be very good for much of the plant kingdom. Expect to see a golden age for tropical flora and fauna in places like this. Imagine places like Moscow and Ottowa choked out with growing vines. Currently, 9o-some percent of Canucks live within 100 miles of the border. Perhaps we can all go live in the Northern Territories. Claire and I actually live in one of the great biospheres of the planet- believe it or not, we're close to the Canadian wine growing region. Believe it or not, there actually is a Canadian wine growing region. Anyway, yes, global warming will likely be bad for humans, but the bright side is that it might be good for much of the plant world.

No comments: